FCCPTA Linking Policy
The purpose of the FCCPTA website is to provide information that is helpful and easy to find. Links to and from our website are generally encouraged, though some restrictions and disclaimers are appropriate to protect the integrity of FCCPTA’s website, content and brand name.
All links from www.fccpta.org must contain information that is relevant and related to FCCPTA's mission. Links to third-party pages that support particular products, services, organizations, political candidates, legislative issues, causes or campaigns are not allowed. PTA reserves the right to remove a link at any time without cause.
Send requests to email@example.com.
Offering a link does not imply endorsement by FCCPTA. The fact that we offer a link shall not be used for advertising or promotional purposes. FCCPTA does not assume responsibility for the content of linked sites and does not independently verify or exert editorial control over information on the linked sites. FCCPTA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by use of the linked site in any way.
FCCPTA reserves the right to remove a link at any time. Links from www.fccpta.org will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resource.
- The information pointed to by the link is inaccurate, misleading or violates criteria listed in this policy.
- The information is no longer relevant to FCCPTA goals and objectives.
- The information is not accessible because the page loads too slowly, loads incorrectly, or contains intrusive advertising.
Sites Linking to FCCPTA
FCCPTA encourages websites to link to our site so that the public can view valuable information on the education, safety and welfare of our children. Advance permission is not required before linking, but advance notice is appreciated. Send notices to firstname.lastname@example.org. While FCCPTA does not restrict links to our website, there are criteria that should be met or we will ask that the link be removed. Sites linking to FCCPTA must not:
- Replicate content on FCCPTA’s site (see Permission Policy)
- Frame www.fccpta.org content within their site in a way that makes FCCPTA content appear to originate from within the linking site.
- Links to www.fccpta.org should be full forward links that deliver browsers directly to www.fccpta.org.
- Misrepresent FCCPTA’s relationship with the linking site or otherwise imply that FCCPTA endorses or sponsors the linking site in any way.
- Knowingly publish false or misleading statements or host content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or inappropriate for any age.
The above criteria also apply to the use of PTA graphics, logos and other material trademarked by PTA.